At the end of the night, turn fryer off and place Pod in fryer while the oil is still hot.
Let Pod soak overnight to catch water, acids, metals and other invisible impurities.
The next day, turn on the fryer and let the warm oil drain from the Pod.
Dispose in the trash.
• FreshFry Pods are made from plant shells, and are invented by an award-winning Chemical Engineer.
• We carefully heat the plant shells until the surface "opens" creating tiny pores that readily attract and catch the water, metals, and acids that come from the food and destroy your oil
• The Pods extend oil life by maintaining your good oil.
• When acids, moisture and gummy oil polymers are removed, the result is improved food quality and extended oil life.
• Customers see an average of 2-3 days of oil life extension when adding Pods to their nightly checklist.