FreshFry Pods extended the frying oil life at QDOBA locations of varying levels of volume to as much as 3 weeks! We have partnered with two separate franchise locations to test effectiveness, efficiency, and food quality.
— Antwain - QDOBA Location Manager
“[Pods are] very easy to use - real easy. We barely have to clean our fryers now. It used to be every Sunday, but now we can go a couple of weeks because the oil lasts longer. The Pods keep the chips fresh for longer, too.”
What should I expect with FreshFry Pods?
- Useable life of oil is longer.
- Oil changes are needed less often.
- Oil top-offs are smaller.
- Oil quality is more consistent.
How does that impact our food?
- With regular use of FreshFry Pods, you will notice that the chips and bowls remain crisper and frying oil remains lighter for longer. Tasting the chips is a great way to ensure quality!
How will I see if the oil improves?
- The Pod removes water, acids and burnt flavors left from food and older oil. Your food will remain light, golden in color, and crispy in texture. Your oil will stay clearer for longer, and there will be a reduction in smoking and burning smells.
I used to change my oil on a regular schedule; how will I know when to change?
- Change your oil when the food is oily in appearance, tastes burnt, or oil is excessively smoking when not in use. Food texture and flavors are #1 in determining quality.